Thursday, June 09, 2005

4th Quater is Ginobili Time! Spurs 1-0

Great game but oh, my, my Manu went nuts in the 4th quater. He went straight to the basket to finger roll it in but at the last second he turns it from a finger roll to a dunk. Man, I hadn't even contemplated that. What an unbelievable move. He also had a circus shot or two that left the Pistons shakin' their heads and throwin' their headbands. TD was solid and carried the Spurs early. Pop has the smooth moves including playing the Big Dog who shpwed he still has some defensive bite left as he led the Spurs with 3 blocks. I don't know if I ever saw him block a shot before tonight.
For the Pistons Chauncy got his, Big Ben had some hustle plays but it wasn't enough.

Bring on game 2! And more Manu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home